Blue Monkey Events – Drive in ticket – Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for purchasing your ticket to attend a Blue Monkey Events Ltd screening.
Terms & Conditions
- Drive-In Cinema bookings are processed online through a ticketing partner. The ticketing partner charges a nominal booking fee. Cinema tickets are valid for the relevant, dated performance.
- In buying tickets through our partner ticketing website, the customer confirms that they and any passengers attending accept these terms and conditions.
- The booking confirmation email is the event ticket and must be shown (printed or via mobile phone) for entry to the Drive-In Cinema site.
- Once purchased cinema tickets are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Each ticket admits one car, driver and up to 4 passengers
- £10 of the ticket price is allocated towards the film screening with the remaining portion allocated for parking/site entrance fees.
- At the time of purchase, customers should check that their email receipt’s details are correct as this cannot be later exchanged or refunded later in the event of any error.
- The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) issue classification on the suitability of films for the audience. We will ask for proof of age if we have any concerns that a person is under age. We will refuse admission to anyone who cannot prove their age and appears to be under the classification age.
- If a child under the age of 16 is to be allowed to watch a film after 7pm they will be required to be with a parent guardian or family member who is over the age of 16.
- If a child is under the age of 12 attends they must be accompanied by someone over 18 at all time regardless of film classification.
Arrival and Admission
- Gates open for vehicles from 45 mins prior to the screening time, e.g. 5:45pm for a 6.30pm start time.
- Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the event to which the ticket relates and admission will be permitted only for the duration of the performance specified by the ticket.
- The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public
- You must arrive at least 30mins prior to show time, gates will open 45mins prior to show time.
- On arrival at the event, the broadcast frequency will be handed out. Tune into this frequency to hear the sound of the movie. In the event of technical problems with your radio we have a limited number of wireless radios available. A deposit will be required. Please see the event management tent.
- Car parking spaces within the Drive-In Cinema are on a first come first served basis and will not be reserved for either online bookings or tickets purchased at the cash desk.
- 4 x 4’s, SUV’s and people carriers will be allocated a space at the back
- All drivers are to follow the instructions of parking stewards and cinema staff at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
- For customers who purchase a premium ticket, you will be given a voucher on arrival. This voucher should be handed over at the food kiosk. The snack deal includes one large popcorn, two bottles of 0.5L soft drinks, one bag of sweets (100-121g). We have limited stock at events, drinks and sweets will available on a first come first served basis.
- Please note that extreme weather could affect the screening, please check our Facebook page for updates. www.facebook.com/bluemonkeyeventsuk/ As the events run throughout the year we anticipate some bad weather – this event can operate in all weather conditions providing the safety of movie goers and staff is met. Rain does not cause any problem but high winds may give us grounds to stop or cancel screenings.
- Blue Monkey Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and may require any person or customer who is believed to be overly intoxicated to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
- No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund. We take such matters seriously and may report any incident to the police.
- All vehicle occupants must be eligible for the appropriate film rating and must provide valid ID if requested. We will refuse entry to anyone deemed underage for any screening without any entitlement to a refund.
During the Film Showing
- Any person or persons deemed to be disturbing other customers will be asked to leave the premises and will not be entitled to a refund or an alternate screening ticket.
- Should you need to leave the screening for any reason, please call staff on the number provided on arrival for assistance
- For the enjoyment of all patrons you much remain in your car during the screening.
- Please do you overload your car for viewing purposes. You must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988.
- Please ensure that you have suitable warm clothing and outdoor shoes.
- Engines and lights must be turned off during the screening, apart from when you are charging (if required)
- In the event of your car battery going flat we will have a jump starter available but we will not be able to operate this for you.
Food & Drink – There will be kiosks on site selling a selection of cinema food, drink and snacks including; hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, soft and hot drinks. Customers may leave their cars to order food and return to their vehicles. Please note that all food sales on screening nights are CASH only.
Toilets – Chemical toilets will be available on site. Toilets will be checked regularly by stewards and will remain lit externally for ease of access during the movie.
Disabled Access – All areas of the site are suitable for disabled access. There are stewards on hand throughout each screening to help guide customers to toilets, catering outlets etc.
Litter – Numerous litter bins will be placed around the site cinema goers are encouraged to use these or take home any litter.
First Aid – Basic First Aid will be available in the First Aid/Event Management tent. A First Aider will be present throughout each screening.
Lost Children – The Event Management tent will be the meeting point for any children/parents who become separated. Each steward and manager will have personal radios so that details of lost children can be communicated quickly to each other. Details of lost children can also be transmitted via the FM radio transmitter providing in car movie audio, if necessary.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Drive-In Cinema or any employees will not be liable or held responsible for any cars or vehicles of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the cinema premises or for any vehicle collisions that may occur or injuries caused to any individual or person as a result of a collision. We will not be held responsible for loss of personal possessions during our events.
- All vehicles must comply with the Road Traffic Act 1988
- Please ensure that every passenger has a seat belt.
- No alcohol is permitted at the event.
- No vans, coaches or commercial vehicles are permitted.
- No pets permitted.
- In the event of cancellation, for any reason; cancellation notices will be placed at the entrance to the event, an update will be posted on Facebook and an email will be sent to all customers who have booked online as soon as a decision to cancel has been made. Following cancellation an alternative date will be provided. No refunds will be given if you are unable to attend.
- If there is a loss of power, video or audio staff will endeavour to resolve the issue ASAP. If the movie is interrupted it will be restarted from the point it stopped. If it not be possible to resume the movie due to technical faults beyond our control the screening may be cancelled without refund. Tickets will be available for an alternative screening date.
- Customers are not allowed to bring any filming or recording devises with them to site It is a criminal offence to knowingly record a copyright performance and can lead to criminal proceedings being taken along with equipment confiscated and handed over to the authorities Blue Monkey Events Ltd will be checking for such devices before and during the showings
- Mobile devices should remain off or put on silent before the film starts