Glamis Castle A Star is Born 31/05 Open-Air
It was always coming, ‘A Star is Born’ is officially screening at Glamis Castle in 2019! On the back of a startling awards season for the film after winning an Oscar, we bring you the latest adaptation of the film franchise of rags to riches which never loses its appeal. Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga combine for the most mesmeric of performances. As always there will be hot drinks and hot food available on the night from local vendors. Bring your chair and anything else you wish to enjoy the spectacle.
- Additional information
- Event Details
- Terms and Conditions
It was always coming, ‘A Star is Born’ is officially screening at Glamis Castle in 2019! On the back of a startling awards season for the film after winning an Oscar, we bring you the latest adaptation of the film franchise of rags to reaches which never loses its appeal. Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga combine for the most mesmeric of performances. As always there will be hot drinks and hot food available on the night from local vendors. Bring your chair and anything else you wish to enjoy the spectacle.
Adult, Child, Family, Party of 5
Start time: 18:45
End time: 20:45
Venue: Glamis Castle
Blue Monkey Events - Open air ticket - Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for purchasing your ticket to attend a Blue Monkey Events Ltd screening.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open air screening bookings are taken online through our website. The ticketing software used charges a nominal booking fee. Cinema tickets are valid for the relevant, dated performance.
2. The booking confirmation email is the event ticket and must be shown (printed or via mobile phone) for entry to the Cinema site.
3. 50% of the ticket price is allocated towards the film screening with the remaining portion allocated for parking and access to the venue.
4. At the time of purchase, customers should check that their email receipt’s details are correct.
5. The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) issue classification on the suitability of films for the audience. We will ask for proof of age if we have any concerns that a person is under age. We will refuse admission to anyone who cannot prove their age and appears to be under the classification age.
6. If a child under the age of 16 is to be allowed to watch a film after 7pm they will be required to be with a parent guardian or family member who is over the age of 16.
7. If a child is under the age of 12 attends, they must be accompanied by someone over 18 at all time regardless of film classification
Arrival and Admission
1. Gates open for vehicles from 45 mins prior to the screening time, e.g. 5:45pm for a 6.30pm start time.
2. Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the event to which the ticket relates and admission will be permitted only for the duration of the performance specified by the ticket.
3. The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public
4. All drivers are to follow the instructions of parking stewards and cinema staff at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
5. Please note that extreme weather could affect the screening. As the events run throughout the year we anticipate some bad weather - this event can operate in all weather conditions providing the safety of movie goers and staff is met. Rain does not cause any problem, but high winds may give us grounds to stop or cancel screenings.
6. Should an event be cancelled an alternative date may be provided, if the screening is not to go ahead a full refund will be issued. The refund will take 5-10 working days to be credited to your account
7. Blue Monkey Events Ltd and any employee of the partner venue reserve the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and may require any person or customer who is believed to be overly intoxicated to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
8. No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund. We take such matters seriously and may report any incident to the police.
9. All persons must be eligible for the appropriate film rating and must provide valid ID if requested. We will refuse entry to anyone deemed underage for any screening without any entitlement to a refund.
Litter – Numerous litter bins will be placed around the site cinema goers are encouraged to use these
First Aid –A First Aider will be present throughout each screening.
Further Terms and Conditions
1. Blue Monkey Events Ltd or any employees will not be liable or held responsible for any cars or vehicles of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the cinema premises or for any vehicle collisions that may occur or injuries caused to any individual or person as a result of a collision. We will not be held responsible for loss of personal possessions during our events.
2. In the event of cancellation, for any reason; cancellation notices will be placed at the entrance to the event, an update will be posted on Facebook and an email will be sent to all customers who have booked online as soon as a decision to cancel has been made. Following cancellation an alternative date will be provided.
3. If there is a loss of power, video or audio staff will endeavour to resolve the issue ASAP. If the movie is interrupted it will be restarted from the point it stopped. If it not be possible to resume the movie due to technical faults beyond our control the screening may be cancelled, with refunds processed. Tickets will be available for an alternative screening date.
4. Customers are not allowed to bring any filming or recording devises with them to site It is a criminal offence to knowingly record a copyright performance and can lead to criminal proceedings being taken along with equipment confiscated and handed over to the authorities Blue Monkey Events Ltd will be checking for such devices before and during the showings
5. Mobile devices should remain off or put on silent before the film starts